Get in touch

Our 3 factories are in Veliko Tarnovo, and our trade offices and warehouses are in the biggest cities in the country (Sofia, Plovdiv,Varna). We have more than 350 employees. 45% of our production is distributed in the Bulgarian market, and the other 55% in more than 30 countries mainly in Europe ( Germany, Scandinavian countries, Austria, Romania, Greece etc.), but also in South America, Africa and Asia.

Purchasing Department:

Ms. Ivelina Petkova

Export Logistic:

Mr. Miroslav Zhelqzkov

Export Sales Department:

Mr. Andrey Krumov

Ms. Boriana Urumova

Mr. Vladimir Georgiev

Commercial Director /
Export Sales Manager

Mr. Vladimir Varbanov

Scroll to Top